(Includes hard standing, 16A metered electric, awning, water, drainage, plus WiFi & TV hook up)
|1st March – 4th November||£2400
(plus 16A metered electric)
|Hard Standing Super Site
(Includes hard standing, 10A electric, awning, water & drainage)
|1st March – 4th November||£2260|
(Includes hard standing, 10A electric & awning)
|1st March – 4th November||£2170|
(Includes 10A electric)
|1st March – 4th November||£1825 + Awning £100|
|Grass Super Season
(Includes 10A electric & awning)
|1st March to 21st June and 3rd September to 4th November||£995|
|Winter Storage 17/18
Caravans are returned to your pitch, levelled with locks on.
|5th November 2017 to 1st March 2018||£280 up to 20ft
£10 per foot over 20ft
CVCP to put on and remove your fully enclosed caravan cover £30
Extra charge for dogs: £25 per dog, £1 per night per visiting dog.
Please note the following conditions: –
- 2018 season is 1st March to 4th November 2018. A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required to reserve a pitch. No reservation exists until the client receives a numbered receipt. The balance due is stated on your receipt and all outstanding balances must be paid by 31st January 2018. Payments can be made by cash, debit card, cheque or bank transfer (Bank: HSBC, Sort Code: 404022, Account 41444751, Ref: Your Surname and Unique Booking Reference). Seasonal vacancies are limited with only specific pitches being allocated. Existing seasonal pitch holders must reserve their pitch for next season by the 30th September 2017 at the latest. After this date, pitches will be available to new seasonal guests to view and reserve.
- Guests MUST CHECK IN at reception on their first visit to the Park at the start of the season within office hours (8.30am – 6pm), the warden sites on arrival. A 25 metre or 27 yard cable may be required. Guests MUST CHECK OUT at reception at the end of the season before noon on Sunday 4th
- A Seasonal Pitch is strictly for use by the owners and immediate family members (mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, grandchildren) and not extended family (aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters) or friends. There must be no other subletting. Caravans are not to be rented or hired and are for holiday and leisure use only,e. not residential or working.
- Electronic barriers restrict access to the park. Seasonal guests may give up to 6 vehicle registrations (including motorbikes which need a manual access fob due to the position of registration plate, £30 returnable deposit) but only 2 registrations may be in use at any time. Please call us between 8.30am and 6pm to activate different registrations. The barriers are locked between 11pm and 8am to ensure the peace, quiet and security of all our guests. Please note: only 1 car can be parked in your allocated parking space; the second car must park in the overflow car park near the entrance to ‘The Laurels’.
- EVERY SEASONAL TOURING CARAVAN MUST HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER. Please familiarise yourself with the location of the nearest fire point in the event that you need the park fire fighting equipment.
- Seasonal pitches are non-transferable and non-refundable (i.e. if you sell your caravan the remainder of the season is not included so the van must leave the pitch. If you sell your caravan privately, we will not be involved in any part of the process.)
- If you need to take your caravan off the park in season (for any reason) please confirm dates and times in advance with reception to ensure that your van can be accessed and then sited correctly upon its return.
- Pup tents (a 2 berth tent for up to 2 children, 14 years and under) can be erected next to your unit to be charged at the nightly rate. All other tents will be charged at the standard nightly rate and will be sited on an allocated tent pitch.
- Caravans are only allowed on site provided that the caravan owners undertake to relieve the proprietor of liability whatsoever for accidents to themselves and/or loss of, or damage to their property within the precincts of the caravan park. It is a condition of entry to the park that the caravan is fully insured for fire, theft, and third party liability. Your insurance policy needs to be provided for inspection at the start of the season and again when you renew your policy.
- Limited winter storage spaces are available upon completion of a Winter Storage booking form and a copy of your caravan insurance covering the storage period is required. This can only be reserved on placing a seasonal pitch reservation.
- The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to the park to any person and to require removal from the park any person or caravan to abate a nuisance, to prevent aggressive behaviour to our staff or other guests or to protect the site licence.
- No caravan must have a greater number of occupants than the specified number of berths.
- Caravans on grass awning pitches must pay for awnings. Ground sheets must either be lifted on a daily basis, or eco-friendly/breathable groundsheets must be used on grass pitches.
- AWNINGS ON GRASS PITCHES MUST BE TAKEN DOWN AND UNDERSIDES OF CARAVANS LEFT CLEAR when the caravan is unattended.
- AWNINGS ON HARD STANDINGS, SUPER SITES AND ON THE LAURELS may be left erected but this is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to secure your awning. Our advice is to take your awning down between visits, in early and late season, and suggest that only ‘All Season’ awnings are left unattended. Due to Health and Safety reasons our team cannot look after your awning.
- All pitches need to be kept clear between visits to enable park/pitch maintenance(e.g. disconnect electric cables and water connections, windbreaks must be taken down, lights, bikes, plants, storage boxes, barbeques, chairs, etc. must be put inside the caravan or awning).
- The Super Site pitches on ‘The Laurels’ have a metered electricity supply. We will read your meter at the start and end of the season (and again if you take your van off site during the season). It is your responsibility to turn off and lock your electric box between visits. Electricity bills must be paid on the last day at the park before leaving at the end of the season and electric box keys returned. Electric box keys must not be taken off site at any time. (£10 charge for lost electric box keys).
- ALL dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and never left unattended in caravans or cars. They may be exercised off the lead in the dog walk area. Dog fouling must be cleared up immediately. Dogs are not allowed in the toilet blocks.
- Please observe a 5 mph speed limit at all times. Please give way to the grass cutters or utility vehicles on the park.
- Children must be accompanied to showers and toilets and are not allowed to play at water standpipes. Children must be supervised whilst playing on the playground equipment. Bikes are permitted but parents are responsible for supervision.
- A full set of keys for caravans MUST be left in reception in case of an emergency.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW: electric awning heaters, gazebos, generators, campfires, log burners, Chinese lanterns or chimineas.