Things you should know before you book/FAQs
• We welcome holidaymakers in touring caravans, tents and motor homes;
• We do not have static caravans or accommodation to rent;
• We take great care to provide a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere for our guests and seek to appeal to couples and young families. As a result:
o We have a ‘No noise after 11pm’ policy;
o We do not accept bookings from all male or all female parties of 3 or more persons;
o We reserve the right to refuse any application for booking.
• Scarborough is very popular with holidaymakers and lots of families want to spend their holidays with us. We therefore need to ensure we use the space available to us effectively so that we can provide our services to as many of our customers as possible:
o In order to do this, each unit has a separate marked pitch and we take the time to individually site and position each caravan, motorhome or tent;
o We allocate one car parking space per unit near the pitch and can accommodate additional cars at a charge of £5 per night in an overflow car park;
o We may not be able to accommodate unusually large or proportioned caravans, tents, motorhomes or vehicles. If you have any concerns about this, please contact us with the dimensions of your unit or vehicle to hand to discuss;
o Regrettably we are unable to permit gazebos or other forms of shelter that occupy additional space;
o We hope you understand the reason for these restrictions and we are happy to answer any questions you may have before you make your booking with us.
• Our electronic barriers do not permit vehicular access or exit overnight from 11pm to 8am in order to ensure the peace, quiet and security of all our visitors. If you wish to depart early (before 8am) or you return after 11pm, you must park your vehicle (and, if departing, your unit) in the late arrivals area. However, pedestrian access is 24 hours a day.
• We accept no liability for loss or damage to guests’ property e.g. car, caravan, awning and contents.
• It is a condition of entry to the park that caravans are fully insured for fire, theft and third party liability.
• Guests are strongly advised to familiarise themselves with the location of the nearest fire point on arrival.
Further information can be found in our booking conditions.